September 22nd, 2023
|Time||10:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.|
|Activity||Conference materials collection|
Morning of September 23rd, 2023
|9:00 A.M.- 9:05 A.M.||Opening Remarks
|9:05 A.M.- 9:50 A.M.|| Keynote Speech I
|9:50 A.M.- 10:20 A.M.||Group Photo & Coffee Break|
|10:20 A.M.- 11:05 A.M.||Keynote Speech II
|11:05 A.M.- 11:50 A.M.||Keynote Speech III
|11:50 A.M.- 1:30 P.M.||Lunch|
Afternoon of September 23rd, 2023
|Session I||Session II||Session III|
|Time||1:30 P.M.- 3:15 P.M.||1:30 P.M.- 3:00 P.M.||3:30 P.M.- 5:00 P.M.|
|Topic||Artificial intelligence and signal processing||Computer vision and image processing||Machine Intelligence and Control System|
September 24th, 2023
|Time||9:30 P.M.- 5:15 P.M.||Social Activity (option)|
1. Language: all presentations must be conducted in English.
2. Timing: a fifteen-minute presentation, including the speech and possible Q&A part. Please make sure you will not occupy the next presenter’s allocated duration.
3. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
4. It is suggested that a copy of your presentation file could be sent to your mail box as a back-up in advance in case the copy in your USB is unavailable.
5. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable by using commonly used fonts and symbols. Authors’ own computer should be tested in advance to make sure the smooth operation.
6. Videos: If videos are arranged in the presentation, the videos’ format and size should be checked, and better be tested before formal presentation.
1. Maximum poster size is A1 (594mm×841mm).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive.
3. During the poster session, the author should stand by their posters to be ready to answer the attendees’ possible questions.